1. Switch between daily and “list” view
2. See event details from the month view
3. See your entire week on your iPhone
4. Drag and drop calendar events
5. Ask Siri to add or change an event
6. Share a calendar with a pal
- First, tap the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen to see a list of all your iCloud calendars.
- Now, see the little “info” button next to each calendar? Tap one, then tap the “Add Person” link in the “Shared with” section.
- Go ahead and add anyone you like—well, anyone with an iCloud account, that is.